Your Drink Comes True: Die Drink Innovation Challenge 2023 (DIC23)
March 20 @ 0:00 - May 21 @ 23:59
The success of the first DIC in 2022 has made us thirsty for more. That’s why we’re looking for you and your idea for THE drink 2023.
What does it look like? Are you already tingling with the idea of an innovative, non-alcoholic beverage that also thinks about the environment or pays attention to other sustainability goals? A drink that should definitely be bottled and discovered by thirsty people? Be part of it – here are your chances:
– Prize money totalling 3,000 EUR
– Exciting workshops on the topics of innovation & sustainability
– Important insights into product development, marketing and pitch training
– Valuable contacts in the beverage industry
… and the absolute highlight: Your drink comes true, if you can convince our jury with your idea and climb the podium, your drink might even come true.
It’s best to note the following dates in your calendar:
– Application period: 20 March – 21 May 2023
– Innovation Workshop: 17 OR 18 April 2023, at the Gründungsfabrik Rheingau (registration HERE)
– Sustainability workshop: 04 May 2023, at Gründungsfabrik Rheingau (registration HERE)
– Pitch training for the finalists approx. 1 week before the final.
– Final: 21 June 2023, as part of the “meet@hochschule-geisenheim” career fair
Whether you are studying, learning or working at Geisenheim University of Applied Sciences, EBS University or at another university, vocational or technical school with a beverage or food background: let your creativity run free and apply now alone or with a team with your innovative, sustainable and alcohol-free beverage idea – the jury is thirsty!
You can find detailed information in the conditions of participation below.
Your first step into the final:
Download here the conditions of participation and the template for your idea sketch.
After completing the idea sketch, please fill in the form below and upload the sketch and any other files.
We are looking forward to your drink!